Afghan Shooting Suspect Flown to Kuwait

The U.S. Army staff sergeant accused of massacring 16 Afghan villagers earlier this week was flown out of Afghanistan after 9 p.m. local time Wednesday, according to US and NATO officials. The alleged shooter, whose name has not been released, was flown to Kuwait, a Defense official told ABC News. A U.S. military official said that the suspect had been moved because of concerns for his safety inside Afghanistan and because of sensitivity to the host nation. Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.