Want to Buy American-Made Toys? Good Luck

Looking to buy some American-made toys? Good luck. As more safety problems surface with recalled Chinese-made toys, some parents today are seeking to buy only products made in the United States. But there is a big gap between intentions and reality: Roughly 80 percent of the toys sold in America are manufactured in China, according to the Toy Industry Association, a trade group for toymakers and importers. The remaining 20 percent is carved up between toymakers in Europe, the United States...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.