• Selling its last 1.25 million shares of tax preparer H&R Block Inc. Berkshire had been selling that investment since last September when it owned 10.97 million shares of H&R Block.
• Doubling its stake in Nike Inc. to 8 million shares worth about $466.3 million.
• Selling its last 1.48 million shares of retailer Pier 1 Imports Inc.
• Unloading nearly 6.7 million shares of Western Union. Berkshire still holds about 3.2 million shares of the company.
• Buying 2.7 million more shares of French drug maker Sanofi-Aventis to bring its stake to 3.5 million shares.
• Increasing holdings in Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble Co. Berkshire now owns 53.1 million shares of Johnson & Johnson and 105.2 million shares of Procter & Gamble.
Berkshire owns furniture, insurance, jewelry and candy companies, restaurants, natural gas and corporate jet firms in addition to its investments.