Singer Janet Jackson and the rest of the Jackson clan were unaware that Michael Jackson was using propofol, a powerful sedative typically used in operating rooms, she told ABC News' Robin Roberts in an exclusive interview.
"That was, that was a shocker to me and it just -- that's serious," Jackson said. "That's heavy. That's heavy. None of us knew to that extent."
Toxicology results showed that Michael Jackson had lethal amounts of propofol in his system when he died, along with a cocktail...Full Story