'Buckwild' Star Shain Gandee's Autopsy Cites Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Share
Copy

Shain Gandee's Autopsy Concludes He Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shain Gandee's costars took to Twitter to express their grief in the hours after his death.

"I just don't understand," tweeted Shae Bradley. "Just woke up and it's not all just a night mare."

"Rip Shain Gandee. You are an angel, I know you will watch over me," wrote Ashley Whitt.

ABC News' Suzan Clarke and Josh Haskell contributed to this report.

Page
  • 1
  • |
  • 2
Join the Discussion
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
You Might Also Like...
See It, Share It
PHOTO: Year In Pictures
Damien Meyer/AFP/Getty Images
PHOTO: James Franco and Seth Rogen in The Interview.
Ed Araquel/Sony/Columbia Pictures/AP Photo
PHOTO: Patrick Crawford is pictured in this photo from his Facebook page.
Meteorologist Patrick Crawford KCEN/Facebook
PHOTO: George Stinney Jr., the youngest person ever executed in South Carolina, in 1944, is seen in this undated file photo.
South Carolina Department of Archives and History/AP Photo