4. Duffy-Hopper, the actor's fifth wife, said in her declaration that Hopper has been "pressured" by his "advisers and adult children from other relationships to file for dissolution of our marriage" despite being "incapable of handling his legal and financial affairs." She said he "does not want to divorce" but "that other people are insisting he take care of them upon his death," specifically mentioning Dennis' daughter Marin Hopper, who is six years older than Duffy-Hopper.
5. In her declaration supporting the restraining order, Marin Hopper said, "We are all very frightened for our safety .... The cottage where I once stayed has recently been vandalized. The gate around it was smashed in and the flowers near it trampled as someone jumped the fence to dump excrement outside the back doors and the walls of the cottage. My husband has received negative e-mails regarding my child Violet's well-being from one of Victoria's closest friends."
6. Duffy-Hopper claimed in court documents that her husband kept loaded guns around the house and exposed their young daughter both to his frequent marijuana use and to films that contained inappropriate sexual content.
7. Marin Hopper claimed in court papers that Hopper's doctor ordered that he be moved from his home to a hotel in mid-December, away from Duffy-Hopper, because he kept vomiting up his medication "as a result of the stress." While he was in the hospital, Marin claimed that Duffy-Hopper changed the locks on their main home, took valuable artwork from Hopper's extensive collection and loaded it into a moving van.
8. In a statement filed in court and obtained by ABCNews.com, Hopper claimed his estranged wife stole, in addition to the artwork, silverware, Egyptian cotton linens, Venetian glass pieces and wood furniture from Africa. The total value, according to the statement: more than $1.5 million. He listed dozens of missing pieces of art, including some by Stephen Aldrich, Roy Lichenstein and actor Viggo Mortenson, that he accused Duffy-Hopper of taking during "art raids" last November and December.
9. Hopper's assistant Davis claims Duffy-Hopper is mentally unstable and that she fears for her life. "Victoria has threatened me physically when she chased me around the house," Davis said.
10. A friend of Duffy-Hopper told Huffington Post that Marin Hopper is behind the last-minute divorce. "Marin has always hated Victoria," the friend told the Web site. "If she can get her father to reject Victoria on his deathbed, and get more money in the process, she'll be the happiest woman in Los Angeles."
Marin shot back in her recent declaration that she has never been hostile toward her stepmother, nor has she had anything to do with her father's estate planning. Marin said she has even brought in over $1 million to the household by putting her father in touch with her fashion industry contacts.