4. Add broth, wine and dried oregano to skillet. Increase heat to a boil. Reduce heat to med low. Simmer until chicken is cooked trough and sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 mins. Remove from heat, remove string and serve.
• 1 large head of cauliflower
• 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a boil over high heat. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place basket in pan. Cover and steam until crisp tender-about 10 min. 2. While cauliflower is cooling, prepare dressing. In a large bowl, combine parsley, green onion, oil, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Mix well. 3. Add cauliflower to dressing; toss to coat.
Sweet & Sour Potatoes
• 4 lbs of new potatoes
• 1 cup white distilled vinegar
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 medium onion
• ½ pound bacon
1. In a pot, boil potatoes peeled and quartered.
2. When cooked, drain and place in a bowl, sprinkle sugar, diced onion on cooked potatoes. Dice bacon and cook.
3. Drain grease and add vinegar for 1 min. Pour contents over potatoes and mix well.
Recipes posted with permission from Healthy Meals in Minutes (TM), International Masters Publishers AB, produced under license