To enter and participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACESS & VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: The "Oogieloves Hometown Screening" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 8/21/12. Employees of Big Balloon Adventure Movie LLC, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. ("ABC"), LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize (or any component thereof) and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and any persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of the Good Morning America television show or Oogieloves and the immediate family and household members of all such foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 8/22/12 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/31/12 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. To enter, navigate the Internet to www.goodmorningamerica.com and click on the "Oogieloves Hometown Screening Sweepstakes" image which will take you to the Sweepstakes home page. You must be a registered member of the Walt Disney Internet Group ("WDIG") family of sites to enter. Registration is free and only required once. If you've ever registered with one of WDIG's family of sites, including ABC.com, ABCNEWS.com, Disney.com, ESPN.com, FamilyFun.com, Movies.com, and more, you need not register again, however, additional information may be required of you. Enter as follows:
1. If you are an existing member, simply sign in on the Sweepstakes entry page with your current member name and password click the "Submit Entry" or other similar button on the registration page.
2. If you are not a WDIG member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Sweepstakes page. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address (with zip code), e-mail address, gender, birthday, country, phone number and to select a user name and password. To submit your sweepstakes entry, follow the instructions and click the "Submit Entry" or other similar button on registration page.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminder e-mails from the WDIG Family of Sites or from third parties. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
3. Random Drawing: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9/5/12 (i.e., "Grand Prize drawing"). All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone (the method of notification being at Sponsor's/Administrator's sole discretion). Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within 3 business days after transmission to the potential Grand Prize winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable after 2 attempts will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return within 3 business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified. If potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize winner by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.