4.Winner Selection/Notification: Potential winner will be randomly selected on or about 8/13/13 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group ("Administrator"), an independent sweepstakes administrator, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail and will be required to sign and return within 3 business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If potential winner does not timely reply to such notification, a notification is undeliverable after up to 3 attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor discretion, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any participant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
5. Internet: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and, if terminated or cancelled, to determine the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken; and to disqualify any individuals who tamper with the entry process, violate these Official Rules, or act in a disruptive or abusive manner.
No responsibility is assumed by Released Parties (as defined below) for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether technical, computer, network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
6. Conditions: By participating, participants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (ii) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, Choice Hotels International, Inc., and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all claims, liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to death or personal injury, arising out of a participant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (iii) to the Sponsor and their designees' use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information worldwide in perpetuity for programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now existing or hereafter created or conceived, without compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Receipt of entries may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
7. Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the award of the prize, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
8. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 77 W 66th St., New York, NY 10023.
9. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 West 25th Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10001.
10. Winner's List: For the name of the winner, available after 8/31/13, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: GMA VIP Experience Sweepstakes Winner, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 West 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests received after 9/27/13 will not be honored.