Jennifer Lawrence to Announce Oscar Nominees

Lara Spencer reveals what's buzzing on the "GMA" Pop Heat News Index.
2:14 | 01/10/12

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Jennifer Lawrence to Announce Oscar Nominees
About it excited for the -- Every -- -- whether I'm right on the countdown is heating up with the academy tapping Jennifer Lawrence's. Nominated last year for best actress to announce this year's nominees. Lawrence is currently starring in -- most hotly anticipated movie of 2012 hunger games which comes out in March. She's revealing who may be cut in Kennedy tax. 24 category -- during our live coverage of the Oscar nominations. On GMA and online -- Good Morning America dot com on Yahoo! I'm January 24. And this startling video of the latest little lion Tamer he's adorable all she actually turning the Soviets at the zoo in -- -- Three year old yeah. -- -- -- -- -- -- Yeah. No -- is a lion -- eating breakfast or meet whenever he was -- try to scare her away defeat she doesn't phase one bit. She turned her mom Georgia she said. Let me it's we cannot -- it then he's. I'm telling you to get down soon -- Look at the stairs I wouldn't have been in the parking lots because very well this -- us anticipated story of the morning. About tell -- school for the world's most expensive TV developed by using panda droppings hope not. That's -- one Chinese businessman is claiming he purchased eleven times of droppings from a panda breeding center in southwestern China to fertilize its -- crop. But the cost up to 35000. Dollars Josh why -- you laughing at me their reason for this than usual that Bennett. -- have a port digested system that absorbs less than 30% of their -- -- and you're drinking to your key. Remaining 70% rich and try our new tree and -- -- so much information packed into a single -- Newsom met. We're -- to inform all. -- just so you know it made us think it -- it right here minutes video. Our own little -- man dressed in a suit -- any reason he's not the minute and now. But the -- then apparently -- -- the -- is so interested in this subject he dresses that -- well. That's the partners this morning blog -- you brought up.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":15328608,"title":"Jennifer Lawrence to Announce Oscar Nominees","duration":"2:14","description":"Lara Spencer reveals what's buzzing on the \"GMA\" Pop Heat News Index.","section":"GMA","mediaType":"Default"}