Transcript for Man's Home Renovation Turns Deadly With Spider Bite
A Florida man's death is now being linked to a spider -- last August Ron -- was renovated old house what was bitten on his neck. By a brown recluse spider. At first his father says Reese was hoping it would get better on itself. Did not. Eight -- -- on the back and -- And it rotted out to the murder robbery after going in and out of the hospital -- died February 16. Deaths from spider bites are rare the American association of quitting -- reports just five fatalities since 2002 to. -- -- -- Most deaths can be related to allergic reactions. Not the venom itself but your body not recognizing that chemical. Inside your body.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.