Two Trapped After Building Blast in Wayne, Mich.

Firefighters suspect a natural gas leak caused a furniture store to explode.
3:00 | 12/29/10

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Two Trapped After Building Blast in Wayne, Mich.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":12500811,"title":"Two Trapped After Building Blast in Wayne, Mich.","duration":"3:00","description":"Firefighters suspect a natural gas leak caused a furniture store to explode.","section":"GMA","mediaType":"Default"}