14-Year-Old Dies of Possible Alcohol Poisoning at Her Own Sleepover

A slumber party turned tragic when the parents of 14-year-old Takeimi Rao found their daughter dead after drinking soda mixed with vodka with three friends on Saturday night. Officials said that Takeimi's mother, Aleae Pennette, took the girls out for burgers for dinner on Saturday. At 2 a.m., Pennette woke up to find three of the girls throwing up, but she helped clean them up and put them back to bed. Takeimi had not thrown up, cops said. "She thought they had eaten something bad and...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.