Section 4: Drug Allergies
- What Are Medication/Drug Allergies?
- Common Symptoms Of A Drug Allergy?
- Types Of Meds To Which Allergies Common?
- When Do I Call 911 For A Drug Allergy?
- What Can I Do To Prevent Drug Allergies?
- Tests To Determine A Drug Allergy?
- Best Ways To Treat Drug Allergies?
- Dangerous Vs. Benign Drug Allergies?
- Alternative Medicine For Drug Allergies?
- Never Take A Drug To Which I'm Allergic?
- Will I Be Allergic To An Alternate Drug?
- Allergic Reaction To Sulfa, Antibiotics?
- Drug Allergy: But Don't I Need The Meds?
Dr. Gruchalla answers the question: 'What Are Medication/Drug Allergies?'
More Section 4: Drug Allergies stories...
ABC News OnCall+ Allergy
- ABC News OnCall+ Allergy Center
- Index: Allergy Basics
- Index: Pollen Allergies and Sinusitis
- Index: Food Allergies
- Index: Drug Allergies
- Index: Eczema, Hives and Others
- Allergy Stories and Video From ABC News
Everything you need to know about allergies from the nation's top experts.
More ABC News OnCall+ Allergy stories...