Section 3: General Questions About Food Allergies
- How Common Are Food Allergies?
- Developing, Outgrowing Food Allergies?
- Major Food Allergens And Their Symptoms?
- Food Allergies Versus Food Intolerance?
- What Is Eosinophilic Esophagitis?
- Preventing Food Allergies In My Child?
- Pregnancy And Food Allergy Prevention?
- When Is A Food Allergy An Emergency?
- How Do You Diagnose A Food Allergy?
- How Do You Perform Food Challenges?
- Skin Prick Test Versus A RAST Test?
- What Do Skin, RAST Test Results Mean?
- Different Types OF RASTs Like IgG RASTs?
- Avoiding Foods If Tests Are 'Positive'?
- Naturopath/Homeopath Vs. Allergist?
Dr. Wesley Burks answers the question: 'How Common Are Food Allergies?'
More Section 3: General Questions About Food Allergies stories...
Section 3: Food Allergies & Children
- Formulas For Babies With Food Allergies?
- Staying On Formula If Allergic To Milk?
- Timetable For Outgrowing Food Allergies?
- Proving My Child Outgrew A Food Allergy?
- Why Are My Child's RAST Levels Rising?
- Precautions With IgE Food Allergies?
- Food Allergies And Seasonal Allergies?
- Food Allergies At School, Camp?
- Soy Oil, Lecithin For Soy-Allergic Kids?
- Solid Food Intro For Allergy-Prone Baby?
- Red Mouth Rash After Eating Citrus?
- Peanut Allergy And Other Legumes?
- Do Food Allergies Transfer To Food Oils?
- Confusion About Milk, Egg Allergy?
- Explaining Food Allergy To Grandparents?
Dr. Wood answers the question: 'Formulas For Babies With Food Allergies?'
More Section 3: Food Allergies & Children stories...
ABC News OnCall+ Allergy
- ABC News OnCall+ Allergy Center
- Index: Allergy Basics
- Index: Pollen Allergies and Sinusitis
- Index: Food Allergies
- Index: Drug Allergies
- Index: Eczema, Hives and Others
- Allergy Stories and Video From ABC News
Everything you need to know about allergies from the nation's top experts.
More ABC News OnCall+ Allergy stories...