Within seconds after slurping half a teaspoon of yogurt, 2-year-old Kline got a "boo boo" in his throat. The tot from Truckee, Calif., first coughed, then gagged, then vomited violently as his frantic mom, Loren McCormac, called 911. Paramedics arrived minutes later, saving McCormac from the horror of stabbing an adrenaline-loaded needle into her baby boy.
When he was 6 months old, Kline tested positive for severe allergies to milk, eggs, nuts and wheat. He can't even have foods processed...Full Story