Little Mason Disick, best known for being the son of his famous mama, Kourtney Kardashian, was rushed the hospital Friday night after having an allergic reaction to peanut butter.
"[Mason] threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face," Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did."
Kardashian's spokesperson declined to comment on the incident.
Kardashian reported that Mason...Full Story