* Blotting papers — to remove any shine before taking photos (also found at any drugstore)
* Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens, $10 (www.Sephora.com)
* Mineral water spray to set makeup; Evian Facial Spray, $10
* Powder compact for quick touch-ups (also found at any drugstore)
* Clinique Soft Finish pressed powder, $19; department stores
* Clear mascara does the trick to tame unruly eyebrows — yours and your groom's. Max Factor has a good one at $4.56 found in any drugstore or mass cosmetic retailer
Also, don't forget to toss these items in a tote bag for emergencies or last-minute touchups: Tissues, a small sewing kit and scissors, Band-aids, bobby pins, Ibuprofen, and a toothbrush (not only for your smile, but to take care of any small stains).