Section 3: Screening & Diagnosis
- What Is An Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT) And When Is It Done?
- What Is The Difference Between A Finger Stick Blood Glucose Test And A Plasma Glucose Test?
- How Useful Is A Urine Test In The Diagnosis of Diabetes?
- What Is A Hemoglobin A1c Test And When Is It Done?
- When Should I Get Screened For Diabetes, And How Often Should It Be Done?
- What Is The Normal Range For Blood Sugar Levels, And What Blood Sugar Level Constitutes A True Emergency?
- What Does 'Post-Meal (Or Post-Prandial) Blood Sugar' Mean And What Does It Tell You?
- What Does 'Fasting Blood Sugar' Mean And What Does It Tell You?
Dr. Horton answers the question: 'What is an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test?'
More Section 3: Screening & Diagnosis stories...
ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes
- ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes Center
- Section 1: Diabetes Basics
- Section 2: Risk Factors & Prevention
- Section 3: Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Section 4: Treatment
- Section 5: Living with Diabetes
- Diabetes News
Everything you need to know about diabetes from the nation's top experts.
More ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes stories...