Officials See Doubling of Rx Overdose Deaths

Once an active teenager, Jeremy Glass got hooked on pain killers at the age of 15 after injuring his knee playing football for his high school team. "It was a nightmare," his mother Cyndi Glass said. "We never knew what to expect. He just wasn't the same kid." In their five-year struggle the family spent more than $100,000 on treatment, but none of it worked. Finally, one night when he was unable to obtain painkillers, Jeremy was so desperate for a high that he tried heroin. It was a...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.