Section 2: Screening & Diagnosis -- An Overview of Breast Cancer
Section 2: Genetic Testing
Section 2: Mammograms
- What Is a Mammogram?
- Are Mammograms Painful?
- What Is a Digital Mammogram?
- Should I Get a Digital Mammogram?
- How Accurate Are Mammograms?
- Are Mammograms Safe?
- How Does A Biopsy Affect Future Mammograms?
- Can I Have A Mammogram On HRT?
- Implants And Mammograms?
- Why Compress the Breast for a Mammogram?
- What Are "Spot Films"; When To Do Them?
- How Often Should I Have a Mammogram?
- Why Have A Mammogram if I Can Feel Lumps?
Dr. Jennifer Harvey answers the question: 'What Is a Mammogram?'
More Section 2: Mammograms stories...
Section 2: Other Scans & Tests
- What Tests Find Breast Cancer?
- 'What Tests Show If My Cancer Has Spread?
- What Is An Ultrasound?
- What Tests Can I Have When Pregnant?
- What is the Estrogen and Progesterone Receptor Status and Should This Test Be Done On All Breast Lump Specimens?
- What Does It Mean If My Breast Cancer Is Hormone Receptor-Positive Or Negative?
- How Can My Breast Cancer Be Estrogen Receptor-Positive When I Am Post-Menopausal and My Body Is Losing Estrogen?
- Does the Estrogen Receptor Status Have Anything To Do With the Amount of Estrogen In My Body?
- What Is a Ductoscopy?
- Breast Cancer Checkups After Mastectomy?
- What is Laser Optoacoustic Imaging?
Dr. Jay Brooks answers the question: 'What Tests Find Breast Cancer?'
More Section 2: Other Scans & Tests stories...
Section 2: Clinical Breast Exams & Breast Self-Exams
- How Do I Do a Breast Self-Exam After a Mastectomy?
- What To Look For During A Breast Self-Exam?
- What Changes Do I Look For in Breast Appearance?
- What To Do If I Have Breast Changes?
- What is a Clinical Breast Exam?
- How Do I Do A Breast Self-Exam?
R.N. Lillie Shockney answers the question:'How Do I Self-Exam After Mastectomy?'
More Section 2: Clinical Breast Exams & Breast Self-Exams stories...
Section 2: Finding a Lump
- What Should I Do If I Find a Lump or Thickening?
- How Long Can I Wait After Finding Lump to See Doc?
- What Should I Do if I Find a Lump When Pregnant?
- Should All Breast Lumps Be Removed?
- Should I See My Doc With Every Breast Change?
- If I Find A Lump, Do I See Specialist or Primary?
- How Long to Wait to Evaluate a Breast Lump Again?
Dr. Stephen Edge answers the question: 'What Should I Do If I Find a Lump?'
More Section 2: Finding a Lump stories...
Section 2: Benign & Cancerous Breast Lumps
- Are Most Breast Lumps Benign or Cancerous?
- Can Benign Breast Lumps Become Cancerous?
- What Is the Difference Between a Cyst and a Tumor?
- What Does the Term 'Carcinoma' Mean?
- What Benign Lumps Do Docs Find?
- What Are The Most Common Benign Conditions About Which I Should Be Concerned?
- What's the Prognosis for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ?
- How Do Invasive and In Situ Breast Cancer Differ?
- How Do Ductal Carcinoma and Lobular Carcinoma In Situ Differ?
- What Is Invasive Lobular Carcinoma?
- What Is Invasive Ductal Carcinoma?
Dr. Love answers the question: 'Are Most Breast Lumps Benign or Cancerous?'
More Section 2: Benign & Cancerous Breast Lumps stories...
Section 2: Staging
- Is Breast Cancer More Likely to Spread in Young Women?
- How Does the Doctor Know That My Breast is the Primary Site of My Cancer?
- How Does My Doctor Know if My Breast Cancer Has Spread?
Dr. Anderson answers: 'Does Breast Cancer Spread Faster in Young Women?'
More Section 2: Staging stories...
More of the ABC News OnCall+ Breast Cancer Center
- Section 1: Risk Factors & Prevention 54 Questions & Answers
- Section 2: Screening & Diagnosis79 Questions & Answers
- Section 3: Treatment178 Questions & Answers
- Section 4: Living with Breast Cancer 57 Questions & Answers
More More of the ABC News OnCall+ Breast Cancer Center stories...