- A Birth Control Pill for Guys?
A male contraceptive pill would be a boon for those seeking an option which would allow men to share responsibility. However, such a solution could be years away.
- Gap Narrows Between Male, Female Births
- Youngest-Ever Sex-Change Patient
- A Sexy American Majority
- High Tech 'Molecular Condom'
- Free Condoms for Prisoners?
- Emergency Pill Free on 'Free EC Day'
- Study Challenges Abstinence
- Male Pill Still Years Away
- New Drug for Lost Libido
- Condoms Can Be Fun, Too
- How to Talk About Sex and Sexual Identity
- Sexily Dressed Doctors May Be Dangerous
- Puberty Hitting Girls as Young as 4 Years Old
- Invisible but Erotic
- Testosterone Can't Turn Back the Clock
Some Experts Say Environmental Factors Might Be to Blame; CDC Says Gradual Decline Inconclusive
More Latest News stories...
- Sex-Ed Makeover Controversy
Should sexual orientation be part of a sex-ed curriculum?