Massive Dose of Caffeine Kills British Man

A 23-year-old British man died from what the coroner said was a dangerous dose of caffeine, according to British media reports. Information from the coroner's inquest revealed that Michael Lee Bedford ingested two spoonfuls of pure caffeine powder that he washed down with an energy drink. Coroner Dr. Nigel Chapman said the dose Bedford consumed was equivalent to 70 cans of Red Bull. "This should serve as a warning that caffeine is so freely available on the Internet but so lethal if the...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.