Family Says Carbon Monoxide Poisoned Baby

In 2008, during the coldest winter in decades, a Utah family faced a "perfect storm." Snow was piling up on the roof of their manufactured home, their tiny infant was sickly and church members were buzzing about the possibility of child abuse. By spring, the couple -- Mary and David Conrad, who as practicing vegans ate no meat products -- were charged by state welfare authorities with the nutritional and medical neglect of their baby Daniel. "When you saw this child, he looked like he was...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.