Arizona Hospital's $80,000 Bill Stings Worse Than Scorpion Venom

An Arizona woman was shocked when her brush with a scorpion led to a stinging $83,046 hospital bill. Marcie Edmonds, 52, called the poison control center an hour after a bark scorpion stung her in the stomach while she was opening a box of air conditioner filters. She experienced mild tingling, throat tightness, darting eyes, muscle spams, and difficulty breathing, ABCNews.com confirmed. As a typical illness from the venom progresses from numbness and tingling to uncontrolled muscle movements,...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.