Man Suffers Severe Injuries After E-Cigarette Explodes in His Mouth

A Florida man is recovering at a local burn center after suffering severe injuries from an electric cigarette that exploded in his mouth. Tom Holloway, 57, of Niceville, Fla., was smoking the e-cigarette Monday night when his wife heard an explosion from their study. She reportedly said it sounded like a firecracker had exploded in the house and she heard him scream, one of Holloway's neighbors told ABC News affiliate WCTI. Chief Butch Parker of the North Bay Fire District responded to the...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.