Parents Blame Alcohol Pads for Toddler's Death

After complications from surgery to remove a benign cyst near his brain and spine, 2-year-old Harrison Kothari seemed to be recovering well. "He was supposed to get discharged the next day," said Shanoop Kothari, Harrison's father. But on December 1, Harrison's organs began failing from acute bacterial meningitis. He died soon after. "Nobody from the hospital could tell us how he got this rare bacteria, what caused it, it was a mystery," said Shanoop Kothari. Harrison's death was a...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.