Mushrooms Kill Third California Senior; U.S. Cases on Rise

Another person has died from accidental mushroom poisoning at a California senior care facility, bringing the total death toll to three. The third victim, whose name, age and gender have not been released, died on Saturday, according to the Associated Press. The first two elderly women died after a caregiver at their senior care facility inadvertently served them a meal with poisonous mushrooms picked on the Loomis, Calif., property. The caregiver and three other residents of Gold Age Villa...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.