Buttocks Injection Gone Bad Leaves Woman Hospitalized

The demand for a bigger bootie is growing, and with that demand has come a plethora of dangerous botched surgeries to match. A Baltimore exotic dancer was hospitalized after complaining of shortness of breath following a buttocks implant injection. The silicone from the implants had actually traveled to her lungs and the unidentified woman was treated for pneumonia. According to court documents obtained by the Smoking Gun, Kimberly Smedley, 45, of Atlanta administered the injections. In...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.