Girl, 5, Dies From Cough Medicine

Authorities in Colorado say accidental overdose was from over-the-counter meds.
0:20 | 04/16/12

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Girl, 5, Dies From Cough Medicine

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":16149883,"title":"Girl, 5, Dies From Cough Medicine ","duration":"0:20","description":"Authorities in Colorado say accidental overdose was from over-the-counter meds.","section":"Health","mediaType":"Default"}