5-Year-Old Colorado Girl Dies of Cough Medicine Overdose

A Colorado girl is dead after taking a lethal combination of two common cold and allergy medicines, and Colorado authorities are investigating her grandmother, who was looking after the tiny 5-year-old. Kimber Michelle Brown was spending the night with her 59-year-old grandmother, Linda Sheets, at the time of her death on Feb. 12. Sheets was reportedly treating the girl for flu-like symptoms. The coroner's report, which came out this week, ruled the overdose was accidental, caused by...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.