1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 disk of dough to a 13-inch round, about 1/8 inch thick. Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together berries, granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and lemon juice until combined. Pour mixture into pie plate, piling in center.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining disk of dough as in step 1. To make lattice, cut dough into ten 1-inch- wide strips using a fluted pastry wheel. Lightly brush edge of dough in pie plate with water. Carefully arrange dough strips on top, weaving to form a lattice. Trim dough to a 1-inch overhang. Fold edges under as desired, and crimp with a fork.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk and cream for egg wash; brush on top of dough strips and edge of pie shell. Generously sprinkle with sanding sugar. Refrigerate or freeze pie until firm, about 30 minutes.
5. Transfer pie plate to a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, and bake until crust begins to brown, about 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Continue baking until crust is deep golden brown and juices bubble, 55 minutes more. If crust browns too quickly, tent pie with foil. Transfer pie to a wire rack; let cool completely, at least 3 hours, before serving.