5. Place the soup in a blender and puree until all the ingredients are well incorporated and the mixture is bright green.
6. Push the soup through a fine mesh strainer and season with salt.
1 Egg White
10g Gelatin (4 sheets of gelatin)
200g Granulated sugar
1 sprig fresh mint
1tsp Mint extract
2T 10X Powdered sugar
1. Combine the sugar, glucose and water in a sauce pan and simmer over medium high heat until the water is evaporated. Pull off the heat and add the sprig of mint and the mint extract and allow to steep for five minutes. Remove the mint sprig.
2. Bloom the gelatin in 1 tablespoon water and melt gently over low heat.
3. With a stand up mixer and whisk attachment whip the egg white until stiff peak
4. Add a ¼ of the gelatin to the egg white and continue mixing on high.
5. Slowly add the syrup while continually whisking .
6. Add the rest of the melted gelatin and whisk until the mixture has doubled in volume.
7. Pour the mixture into an 8X8 cake pan lined with parchment and dusted with powder sugar. Tamp a few times until the marshmallow is even. Allow to rest for twenty minutes.
8. Once the marshmallow is cool dust the top with powdered sugar and cut with a cookie cutter into whatever shape you desire.
1c Picked pea tendrils
1T Pink peppercorn husk
1t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ c Free dried peas
1. Rub the peppercorns against a sieve to separate the husk from the seed of the peppercorn. Collect the peppercorn in a bowl below the sieve.
2. Toss the pea tendrils and freeze dried peas in a bowl and season with salt pink peppercorn husks and olive oil.