Donald Trump Says He Will Attend March Debate Moderated By Megyn Kelly

PHOTO:
Donald Trump gestures during a campaign stop at Exeter Town Hall in Exeter, N.H., on Feb. 4, 2016. | Megyn Kelly looks on during the Republican Presidential debate at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa on Jan. 28, 2016.
PlayAP Photo | Getty Images
WATCH Megyn Kelly on Donald Trump, Presidential Race

Donald Trump says he will now attend Fox News’ March 3 debate moderated by Megyn Kelly despite last week’s boycott.

“I’ll be there, I have no objection to being there,” Trump told NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg. "That had nothing to do with Megyn Kelly, it had to with the memo sent out by Fox that was a little taunting."

Kelly said on "Good Morning America" Friday that Trump had not yet committed to participating in the March debate, but that she hoped he would.

“I think he will be. He hasn't committed but he will show up at that one, which is great because Brett, Chris and I will be moderating it. And we will just move our Trump questions from the last debate over to this debate. And I’ll finally get a chance to ask him,” said Kelly.