Dream Time: A Trip Around the World

Join ABC News in tracking one couple's sailing trip around the world.

PHOTOS: A Dream Trip Around the World

Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
Dream Time: A Trip Around the World
dream time
Dream Time
Dream Trip
Dream Trip
Dream Trip
Dream Trip
Dream Trip
Neville and Catherine Hockley  Travel
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
Neville and Catherine Hockley  Travel
Neville and Catherine Hockley  Travel
Neville and Catherine Hockley  Travel
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Dream Time
Join ABC News in Tracking Two Adventurers Sailing Around the World
March 2009, Galapagos

"Sea lions totally rule here, as do all non-human creatures in and around these islands," Catherine wrote. "The Galapagos is 97 percent national park with the remaining 3 percent inhabited, in theory, by humans. But in reality, the sea lions rule everywhere." (Courtesy Neville and Catherine Hockley)

Slideshows
1 2 3 4
ABC News on Facebook