Connecticut Christmas Fire: Grandfather Died Trying to Save Granddaughter

The grandfather who died in a Connecticut Christmas fire that claimed the lives of five people tried desperately to rescue one of his granddaughters as the house was being engulfed by flames. The grandfather, Lomer Johnson, made it out a third floor window and onto the roof before being overcome by fumes. "The grandfather was found just outside the structure on a small roof covered in debris and inside the window we found one of the children," Stamford Fire Chief Antonio Conte told "Good...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.