Dog Dies After Saving Owner During Fire

A Georgia man says he was saved from a house fire thanks to his dog, Duncan, who later perished in the flames. Still hoarse from smoke inhalation, Scott Dunn of Marietta, Ga., says he is heartbroken after losing his beloved pet of two-and-a-half years. "He was the most lovableā€”just a wonderful dog," said Dunn. "Every time I saw him, it was like I hadn't seen him in years." Dunn was asleep Monday night, when he woke at about three in the morning to find smoke "down to the floor" in his...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.