Two men turned to the Internet when they wanted to end their lives this week. They didn't know each other, but both were in their 20s, both lived in Pennsylvania and both had mothers who paid a price in the end.
Only one of the men survived.
On Sunday morning, a Whitehall man in his 20s created a concoction of toilet bowl cleaner, shampoo and other household chemicals to create a fatally toxic gas, Whitehall Fire Department Chief Robert Benner told ABCNews.com. The man, whom police did not...Full Story