Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. MLB Seeks to Suspend Alex Rodriguez and Others, ESPN Reports
Major League Baseball will seek to suspend about 20 players in a performance-enhancing drug scandal that includes Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun, ESPN reports.
2. Chrysler Resists US on Recall of Some Older Model Jeeps
Chrysler Group is refusing to recall nearly three million of their sport utility vehicles based on what federal safety officials say is a deadly fire hazard that has left an estimated 51 people dead.
3. Mom Called Real-Life 'Weeds' Suspect
A mother of two from Scarsdale, N.Y., is charged with running what the Drug Enforcement Administration calls "a sophisticated operation to grow and process marijuana" in a New York City warehouse.
4. First Lady Heckled by Gay Rights Advocate
First lady Michelle Obama was heckled by a gay rights activist at a Democratic Party fundraiser, confronting the woman and threatening to leave.
5. Holmes' Insanity Plea Accepted by Court in Theater Massacre
A Colorado judge has accepted accused theater shooter James Holmes' plea of not guilty by reason of insanity, a move that could spare him from the death penalty.