Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. James Gandolfini Dead at 51
James Gandolfini, the actor who most famously portrayed Tony Soprano in the series "The Sopranos," died in Italy at age 51.
2. Hernandez Sued in Friend's Shooting
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is caught in the middle of a homicide investigation of an "associate," is also being sued by a former friend who claims Hernandez shot his eye out after the two left a Miami strip club.
3. Assange Says WikiLeaks Helping Snowden Find Asylum
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said his group has been in touch with NSA leaker Edward Snowden's legal team to find him asylum in Iceland.
4. Barry Heads Toward Mexican Coast
Tropical Storm Barry touched down on Mexico's Gulf Coast early this morning and weather officials are warning the possibility of deadly flash floods and mudslides.
5. Teen Arrested for Allegedly Killing Sister With Wrestling Moves
A Louisiana teenager is being held for allegedly killing his 5-year-old half-sister with wrestling moves he saw on TV, according to police.