Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. At Least 77 Dead in Spain Train Accident
At least 77 people were killed and more than 140 injured when a passenger train derailed Wednesday in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
2. Kate Middleton and Prince William Name Royal Baby
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named the royal heir George Alexander Louis. His official title is His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.
3. Bicyclist First in U.S. Guilty of Vehicular Homicide
Chris Bucchere, a bicyclist who struck and killed a 71-year-old pedestrian in San Francisco, has been convicted of felony manslaughter, the first conviction of its kind for a cyclist in the U.S.
4. WikiLeaks Trial Nears Closing Arguments
Closing arguments are scheduled for today in the trial of Bradley Manning, the U.S. Army private accused of leaking mass amounts of classified information to WikiLeaks.
5. Jason Sudeikis Confirms He's Leaving 'SNL'
Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he will not be returning to "Saturday Night Live" this fall.