Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Bradley Manning Faces Up to 136 Years in Prison
Bradley Manning, the source of one of WikiLeak's largest disclosures of U.S. secrets, was found guilty of most of the charges against him, but not the most serious charge of aiding the enemy.
2. Stomach Bug Outbreak Linked to Salad Mix
Health officials are eyeing salad mix in a multi-state outbreak of cyclospora, a stomach-sickening parasite contracted through contaminated food.
3. 'Zero Option' for Afghanistan Called Unrealistic
The "zero option" in Afghanistan — a complete pullout of U.S. troops — is unrealistic and there will need to be some level of U.S. involvement in the country even after the 2014 withdrawal, a Pentagon official said.
4. Edward Snowden's Dad Thankful to Putin
Lon Snowden, NSA leaker Edward Snowden's father, said on Russian TV he is grateful to the Kremlin for protecting his son.
5. 'Dexter' Spinoff in the Works
David Nevins, Showtime's president, is hinting at a spin-off of the hit show "Dexter."