Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Ariel Castro Found Hanged in Prison Cell
Convicted Cleveland kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro has died after he was found hanged in his prison cell, Ohio Department of Corrections confirmed to ABC News.
2. Senate Forming Use-of-Force Resolution on Syria
The Senate Foreign Relations committee set a 60-day deadline for military action in Syria with one possible 30-day extension.
3. Earthquake Near Alaska's Aleutian Island
A 6.5-magnitude earthquake was recorded in the waters off Alaska's Aleutian Island region. There have been no reports of damage or injuries.
4. Japan to Build 'Ice Wall' to Isolate Fukushima Water Leaks
The Japanese government announced a plan to spend 32 billion yen (approximately US $320 million) on an underground "ice wall" near the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant to prevent contaminated water from flowing out to sea.
5. Stewart Returns to 'Daily Show'
Jon Stewart returned to "The Daily Show" Tuesday night after taking the summer off to direct and produce a movie.