Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Ted Cruz Pulls All-Nighter in Senate Over Obamacare
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz officially pulled an all-nighter in the U.S. Senate as he advocated for the defunding of Obamacare into the wee hours of the morning.
2. 6 More People Found Alive After Colo. Floods
The final six people who were unaccounted for after Colorado's deadly flooding have been found safe, authorities said.
3. Massive Quake in Southwest Pakistan Kills 210
Rescuers are struggling to help thousands of people injured and left homeless after a massive earthquake in southwestern Pakistan. The death toll rose to 210 overnight.
4. Iran: We're No Threat, Warns Against Syria Strikes
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Iran poses no security threat to the world or the region in his first public address on the global stage at the United Nations, adding that his country has no intention of developing a nuclear weapon.
4. Gov. Brown Signs Bill Aimed at Paparazzi
California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill to deter the paparazzi from harassing the children of celebrities and public figures.