Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Congressman to Appear in Court Today on Cocaine Charge
Trey Radel, the Florida Republican congressman charged with cocaine possession, was the target of an undercover sting operation, law enforcement sources told ABC News. Radel is due in court today.
2. Zimmerman Leaves Jail, Can't Have Guns
George Zimmerman walked out of jail after agreeing to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.
3. Obama: Rebranding Obamacare Will Be a Challenge
President Obama admitted that, even once the health care website is working properly, he faces an uphill battle to "remarket and rebrand" his signature law in the face of political opposition.
4. Albuquerque Voters Reject Late-Term Abortion Ban
Voters in New Mexico's largest city soundly defeated a ban on late-term abortions Tuesday in a municipal election that was being closely watched as a possible new front in the national abortion fight.
5. Adam Levine Is People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 2013
Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2013.