Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Tucson Girls Were Allegedly Held Captive in Soundproof Rooms
The house where three Tucson, Ariz., sisters were allegedly imprisoned included bedrooms that were rigged with alarms and virtually soundproof, police said.
2. Prosecutors: Cliff-Push Bride Spoke of Killing Parents Before Husband's Death
Jordan Graham, the 22-year-old Montana newlywed accused of fatally pushing her husband off a cliff, told him one month before their wedding that she could kill her mother and stepfather, prosecutors alleged in a new federal court document.
3. NYC Parade Waits on Winds
The 16 balloons that fly in the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade may be grounded if windy conditions from an East Coast storm pick up.
4. Ohio Amish Girl, Family Flee to Avoid Forced Chemo
A 10-year-old Amish girl with leukemia and her parents have fled their home in Ohio, leaving the country at one point, so that she won't be forced into resuming chemotherapy treatments, the family's attorney said.
5. Kutcher, Moore Finalize Divorce
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, who announced their separation in 2011, have finally finalized their divorce, according to People magazine.