Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Mexican Police Find Stolen Truck With Radioactive Cargo
Mexican authorities said a stolen truck carrying "extremely dangerous" material used in medical treatment was located. The missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned.
2. Paul Walker Died Within Seconds of Crash, Coroner Rules
Paul Walker died from the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries" in Saturday's car accident in Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office reported.
3. Suspect in Custody After Fla. School Shooting
A West Orange High School student in West Garden, Fla., is in custody after a fight ended in gunfire.
4. NBA Postpones Game After Smoke Fills Arena
The game between the San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves was postponed because of smoky conditions inside the arena.
5. Toronto Mayor Tried to Buy Crack Video, Court Docs Say
New court documents suggest Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may have offered $5,000 and a car to suspected drug dealers in exchange for a video that appears to show him smoking crack.