Va. Teacher 'Shocked' After Alleged Poison Attempt

The Virginia middle-school teacher who was the victim of an alleged attempted poisoning by two of her students said she was "shocked" to learn that the cause of her stomach pains was hand sanitizer that had been mixed into her drink. Jane Miller, a Newport News woman who has been teaching for more than 40 years, learned that two of her math-review students -- both 13 -- had allegedly put the potentially dangerous hand sanitizer in her tea when another student came forward to school officials....Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.