Transcript for Dramatic Video Shows Museum Mishap in Nevada
Science experiment turned dangerous and museum in Reno terrifying a room filled with children. Seven kids were among nine people rushed to the hospital following a routine demonstration at the discovery museum. The staff was using a machine to simulated tornado when it malfunctioned. And a chemical flash occurred causing multiple acid burns. No one tornado wasn't going and love it. And then she's like -- I -- this once as she Saturday and that's when everything exploded. Damage to the building was minimal but it was shut down for the remainder of the day.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.