Florida Boy Fatally Electrocuted in Family Pool

Faulty pool light is likely to blame for the 7-year-old boy's death.
0:40 | 04/18/14

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Florida Boy Fatally Electrocuted in Family Pool
A simple swimming race in the backyard pool turned deadly for seven year old boy in North Miami, Florida -- -- against a friend. Friend felt something tingling in the pool and got out -- did not and was electrocuted. Turns out that a ground wire to the poor light. Not attach properly sending a powerful current electricity the water. Makes me. Extremely angry and -- that I don't think my wife and I have a process that processing this is gonna take forever. Sloan family is now going over poor repair records to see exactly how this -- happened.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":23387795,"title":"Florida Boy Fatally Electrocuted in Family Pool","duration":"0:40","description":"Faulty pool light is likely to blame for the 7-year-old boy's death.","section":"US","mediaType":"Default"}